Sunday, February 10, 2008

The weekend I fell in Love...with CA

Highway, Me and She (Rossaly too) in the way to nowhere

- You know Sonia…I love you…
(Smile on her face)
- And I can’t believe that I had to go 6 thousand miles to meet you…
- Sometimes I wonder how many girls heard these words before me?
- Many
- So, how I can believe I’m the only one?
- You can’t
- So if...What’s the name of this lucky girl? Or maybe even these lucky girls?
- One...but she has a lot of names…
- I’m harking you
- Hmmm, let me think… Her first name is Pacific Ocean, the second one is Highways, the Surname is Californian Summer in February, I used to call she also these Beautiful Hills and Palm trees...Cabriolets is a Nickname, yeah cabriolets like this one I love too.
(after a while)
- You wanted to know all the names of my Lovers…now you know
- Not too many…you disappointed me (calm smile on her face)
- And the way The Sun shines here…
- The way Sun shines here…hmmm, interesting
- Aaaa, there is also one more name
- Yes?
- Rosally, I really love Rosally even so she is elder than me...
(She looks at me with confusion in her eyes)
-You are crazy Peter
- Yes I know, but it only helps me loving you stronger….
(Highway before us)

**GALERIA ZDJĘĆ**

I love CA
Google photos link
THE PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND HAVE RAPIDLY CHANGED - RESULTS ARE BELOW

Abyss Freediving is a a state of your mind...


How deep you can go on a single breath??

freediving D3 profile...brings the answer.

25m this year would be nice, but it wont be easy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brawo za spostrzegawczosc :-)
Beata

socool said...

ja bym jednak pochylil się nad ludzkimi słabosciami...nie mam dla nich tolerancji, neistety malo przyszlosciowa postawa... :(

Anonymous said...

magnifico piramide! Bravissimo! :)
G

socool said...

:-) Gracie Bella Bianca

powiem szczerze, ze w granicach 14 metra oiągnalem taki stan umysłu, że "obudzilem się na 21.7 metrze". Chwilę sie zastanowilem i wyruszyłem w powrotną dorgę...25 tak, ale z "pionową" liną i jednak w miarę systematycznym treningiem...